What 'Heaven' means, in the myths
NB: This article can be found after the following introductory passages.
Before you read this article, please note that, from 1996, I (Pari, the author of this article) had begun to see numerous visions. I was trying to understand what was happening to me. As I was trying to understand this, I began writing all the articles which can be found in this website. Each article is a continuation of the earlier one. So what I had explained in earlier articles were not explained in subsequent articles. This had also allowed me to keep developing what I have to explain. After I had written numerous articles, people were asking me as to which articles they had to read in order to understand something or the other. Thus, in 2015, I began to write books. All the knowledge which a person needs, so as to understand the contents of a book, are given in the book. Thus, a person could understand the contents of a book without having to revert to other articles or books. However, a better understanding could be had through reading the other books. I had also begun writing my first book “Holographic Universe : An Introduction” because I began to have a good understanding on the structure of the Holographic Universe through experiences, guidance from God, research, etc.
It should be remembered that my articles were written while I was trying to understand what was happening to me. So, the emphasis in the articles may have been on my own roles (due to the afterlife of my past births). In my books, I concentrate on just explaining knowledge and not really on giving an explanation on my own role.
It should be noted that since there are so many articles, I find it very difficult to update the articles. So there may be information in them which has not been updated. I try my best to keep my eBooks updated.
Anyway, to have a better understand of what has been said in this article, read all my earlier articles. Begin by reading the first article which is numbered as No.1 at my List of Articles. Then, re-read this article to have a better understanding. It should be noted that all my articles were written based on time being cyclic. Click here to understand the basics of the Cycle of Time.
What 'Heaven' means, in the myths
Posted on Sun, Jul 10 2011; amended on 8-4-14 and on 21-April-14
The word 'heaven' has been used with various meanings in the myths. Some of these include:
1. the area which is high above the ground, the sky and all the area in outer space.
2. the pure subtle regions used by souls from the beginning of the Copper Age (during bhakti/worship).
3. the Confluence Aged subtle regions (at the end of the cycle), which have also been referred to in the myths as abodes of God, the deities etc.
4. the Golden and Silver Ages on earth (all souls enjoy a heavenly life on earth when they just come into the corporeal world from the Soul World, even though they may not have come into the Golden and Silver Ages).
5. the Soul World (the Soul World is the place of residence of God and all souls who have not come into the corporeal world).
6. the metaphysical region used by souls, while using corporeal bodies to play their roles in the corporeal world.
7. the soul-conscious stage which was enjoyed by the Mid-Confluence Aged gods and the subtle regions which they were using when they were in the soul-conscious stage (before they lost the soul-conscious stage to become mortals).
8. the Holographic Universe.
9. Quantum Dimensions which the Mid-Confluence Aged gods (royal clan) were using, while they were in the quantum dimensions, and which they were supposed to live in during their afterlife. While one’s consciousness is involved with the subtle dimensions in the Subtle World of Light, one’s causal energies can be involved with specific quantum dimensions.
10. Quantum Dimensions which the Mid-Confluence Aged scientists were using when they were time-travelling into the future.
11. the places in the ancient Copper Aged life-dramas which represented 1 to 10 as mentioned above.
To understand which 'heaven' was meant in a particular myth, one must understand:
1. the Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge
2. all that which I am explaining.
The Confluence Aged knowledge considers both, the Golden and Silver Ages, as being 'Heaven' on earth because the corporeal world there is pure and without the existence of the vices. There will not be any suffering, pain etc there. However, it is the Golden Age which is considered as the true Heaven because :
1. the souls in the Golden Age are more powerful than those in the Silver Age,
2. souls enjoy more happiness in the Golden Age,
3. the Golden Age is more beautiful to experience and stay in (compared to the Silver Age),
4. the people in the Golden Age have better corporeal bodies than those in the Silver Age. The Golden Aged people will live for about 150 years whereas the Silver Aged people will only live for about 125 years.
Actually, according to the Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge of the Brahma Kumaris, the actual heaven Heaven is in the first kingdom in the Golden Age (and the most heavenly time is at the beginning of the Golden Age) because:
1. the most powerful souls are born there.
2. the kingdom there is the most beautiful.
3. the souls enjoy happiness and life the most, there.
NB: Souls cannot enjoy happiness and life without using a corporeal body.
Click here for the List of Books. These books were written by Brahma Kumari Pari.
Click here for the List of Articles. These articles were also written by BK Pari and they can be read for free.
BK Pari's articles can be found at http://www.brahmakumari.net or at http://globalbrahmakumaris.weebly.com
Click here to subscribe to the Mailing List so that you would be informed when an eBook, which has been written by BK Pari, could be downloaded for free.