Sons of God and Bapsaman
NB: This article can be found after the following introductory passages.
Before you read this article, please note that, from 1996, I (Pari, the author of this article) had begun to see numerous visions. I was trying to understand what was happening to me. As I was trying to understand this, I began writing all the articles which can be found in this website. Each article is a continuation of the earlier one. So what I had explained in earlier articles were not explained in subsequent articles. This had also allowed me to keep developing what I have to explain. After I had written numerous articles, people were asking me as to which articles they had to read in order to understand something or the other. Thus, in 2015, I began to write books. All the knowledge which a person needs, so as to understand the contents of a book, are given in the book. Thus, a person could understand the contents of a book without having to revert to other articles or books. However, a better understanding could be had through reading the other books. I had also begun writing my first book “Holographic Universe : An Introduction” because I began to have a good understanding on the structure of the Holographic Universe through experiences, guidance from God, research, etc.
It should be remembered that my articles were written while I was trying to understand what was happening to me. So, the emphasis in the articles may have been on my own roles (due to the afterlife of my past births). In my books, I concentrate on just explaining knowledge and not really on giving an explanation on my own role.
It should be noted that since there are so many articles, I find it very difficult to update the articles. So there may be information in them which has not been updated. I try my best to keep my eBooks updated.
Anyway, to have a better understand of what has been said in this article, read all my earlier articles. Begin by reading the first article which is numbered as No.1 at my List of Articles. Then, re-read this article to have a better understanding. It should be noted that all my articles were written based on time being cyclic. Click here to understand the basics of the Cycle of Time.
Sons of God and Bapsaman
The discussion can be found after the following, which gives an outline of the discussions etc in the posts of this article:
Post 1. (posted on Oct 7 2011) includes a discussion on the 'sons of God' and 'Men'.
Post 1: posted on Oct 7 2011
'Sons of God' can be viewed from many angles; some of the mains are:
1. At the End of the Cycle, the Confluence Aged souls were seen as the 'sons of God' because they become Bapsaman. Those people who do not belong to the Confluence Age belong to the category of 'Man' because they are in the body-conscious state. One becomes Bapsaman when one is soul-conscious.
2. Those who belonged to the Confluence Age, at the End of the Cycle, were seen as the 'sons of God'; the Copper Aged people were seen as the 'Men' who were the descendants of the 'sons of God'. This connected the Copper Age to the previous Confluence Age.
3. Those who had walked out of the divine world, at the end of the Silver Age, were considered as the 'sons of God' because they were connected to the previous Confluence Age(since they were losing what had been achieved through the previous Confluence Age). Those who were born in the Copper Age were considered as 'Men'.
experiments, conducted in the Copper Age) were considered as the 'Men'.
5. At the beginning of the Copper Age, those souls who were deity souls (who had taken births in the Golden and/or Silver Ages) were considered as the 'sons of God' because they were the 'sons of God' in the previous Confluence Age (and the Confluence Age is connected to the Copper Age). Those who belonged to the line of Abraham were seen as 'Men'. Abraham was the first founder of religions to live among the deity souls, in the Copper Age.
7. Those roles representing the Confluence Aged people, in the Copper Aged Life-Dramas, were seen as the 'sons of God'. The non-Confluence Aged people (of the End of the Cycle) were portrayed as 'Men' in the Copper Aged Life-Dramas.
Post 2: posted on Oct 15 2011
The soul is considered male because it cannot reproduce. Souls are not created nor destroyed. So, souls cannot reproduce other souls. The soul has to enter a female body to reproduce human children.
All souls are the sons of God. But all Confluence Aged souls are the sons of God, in a very special way, because they are transforming to become divine like God (though God is an Ocean and we are only like a drop in comparison).
When a person has come into the Confluence Age, he/she has to keep making effort to be in the soul-conscious stage. When in the soul-conscious stage, one is in the awareness that one is the soul and not the corporeal body. This Confluence Aged soul, whether he is using a male or female body, is considered the son of God because:
1. during the soul-conscious stage, one is in the awareness that one is the soul. During the soul-conscious stage, one will not feel that one is the corporeal body. When one is in the state of feeling like as if one is the corporeal body, one is the son or daughter of Man. But when one is in the soul-conscious stage, one feels that one is the pure, divine soul. Thus, when one is in the soul-conscious stage, one is the son of God because the soul is the son of God.
2. all souls are considered as male just as God (the Supreme Soul) is considered as male. It has to be seen in this way because it was seen like this in the Copper Age and it will be seen like this in the next Copper Age. The Copper Age is connected to Confluence Age.
3. all the Confluence Aged souls are deity souls who are transforming into their divine state (to become deities).
4. Confluence Aged souls are making effort to become Bapsaman (like or equal to God) because they are absorbing and reflecting God's vibrations into the world for world transformation. During the stage of being Bapsaman, one is not God; one is in a completely surrendered state and so it is as if God has taken over. Further, it is God's vibrations which are being emitted into the world for world transformation.
Post 3: posted on Jan 1, 2012
(includes a discussion on Bapsaman; 'being equivalent to God on earth'; Jesus Christ and Krishna; Truth)
One must understand what Bapsaman means and what being a 'son of God' means so as to understand what the Silver/Copper Aged people were trying to say when they were referring to 'the son of God' or to 'being equivalent to God on earth'.
Bap means Father and saman means equal. Being Bapsaman means being equal to the Father (God). One is equal to God when one is in the Confluence Aged Bapsaman stage. We are seen as being equal to God during the Bapsaman stage because the vibrations vibrating off from us is that of God's. Further, our own vibrations would be in a transformed divine state, when we are in the Bapsaman stage. They will be of similar quality to those of God's in the transformed state. Thus, we will be 'like our Father (God)' during the Bapsaman stage. Since we are like our Father, we are the sons of God.
God's vibrations are divine but He is an Ocean in strength; whereas when we are in the transformed divine state, we are only like a drop in comparison. Thus, God is the Father and we are the sons. One of the aims of the Confluence Aged souls is to become the same as the Father (God). We have to inculcate Godly virtues and powers until we become a reflection of God. We will be completely pure, like God, during the Bapsaman stage. We will be reflecting off God's vibrations into the world for world transformation and not our own, during the Bapsaman stage. We will be absorbing God's vibrations and sending it off into the world for world transformation. One is an instrument of God, during the Bapsaman stage. This was also what the Silver/Copper Aged people were trying to portray when they were seeing themselves as being equivalent to God on earth. They had been used during the previous Confluence Age and they were trying to regain their divine world at that time itself (during the Copper Age). But they did not succeed and so they made plans for the future.
One will be in the soul-conscious stage, when one experiences oneself to be the divine powerful soul who is Bapsaman. To become Bapsaman, we have to remember our Father(God) and we have to play with the Confluence Aged jewels of knowledge, which our Father (God) has given us. Through this, we will drink the nectar from God and be very sweet too. As we keep making effort to remain linked to our Father, we will become more and more like Him. With time, we will find that we can easily achieve and maintain the stage of being Bapsaman. One must never think that one cannot become Bapsaman. One must think that one is Bapsaman. When you have the thought that you are it, you will becoming it. So, one is encouraged to think that one is Bapsaman. But this does not mean that one is Bapsaman even if one's stage is bad. One just has the thought that one is Bapsaman so that one can easily go into that stage.
When one enjoys the stage of being Bapsaman, one is in the state of being the eternal soul. One may experience this or one may experience something else related to Truth. Godis Truth. As the sons of God, during the Bapsaman stage, we are also truth. The divine virtues and powers are part and parcel of 'Truth' and we will be enjoying that. The Truth is also that the 5000 year cycle keeps repeating and we may experience that. I have had experiences of that and so I know that it is the Truth. The Truth is also that we will transform into the divine state and take our next births in the first half cycle, where we will constantly enjoy the divine state (without any effort-making). But we only become Bapsaman in the Confluence Age because we are also reflecting God's energies off through us (the souls) during the Confluence Age. The souls in the Golden Age are the sons of God because they are divine like God. But they are not Bapsaman. So, Bapsaman means more than just being the son of God.
As Bapsaman, we are creators, like God the Creator. Creation only takes place through the Confluence Aged, at the End of the cycle. Through being Bapsaman, we create the sons of God who will live in the Golden Age. Through being Bapsaman, we are helping our Father to create the new Deity Religion for the new cycle. This is why Jesus Christ was referred to as the son of God. He is involved with the creation of a new religion. More on this can be found at: "Jesus Christ, as the Founder of a Religion was Seen as Another Krishna".
Christ is a new soul who is in a pure state just as Krishna will be (at the beginning of the Golden Age when the Deity Religion for the new cycle begins). But then, Krishna is in a divine state just like God. Those who take their births in the Copper Age, including Christ, are not in the divine state (like the deities of the Golden Age). However, Christ does not live long in the body of Jesus, since he entered the body of Jesus when Jesus has already grown up. More on this can be found at: Jesus Christ, Crucifixion & Christianity. Therefore, Christ remained pure like how God remains pure (during his first birth). Thus, Christ is a son of God in this sense too. Even if any impurities have already begun existing in Christ, it would have been very slight. Further, Christ and all other souls who come into the Copper and Iron Ages will enjoy their satopradhan life, even if they have come into the Copper and Iron Ages. So, there is some similarity to Krishna, in this sense too. However, what Krishna enjoys, in the pure divine world, is a multimillion times better than what new souls, in the Copper and Iron Ages, enjoy. By 'new souls' I mean those who have just come into the corporeal world from the Soul World.
When we are in the stage of being Bapsaman, it is as if God is in the corporeal world (through us) since His vibrations are in the corporeal world. It is when we are in the corporeal world, that our vibrations (the vibrations of the soul) can be in the corporeal world. Since God's vibrations are in the corporeal world, when we are in the stage of being Bapsaman, it is as if God is in the corporeal world. Further, God is also using us, as instruments, to get things done. So it is as if God is in the corporeal world, doing all those things. This was also what the Silver/Copper Aged people were trying to portray. But the later Copper and Iron Aged people did not understand all this and so the words 'son of God' and 'God being on earth' had not been properly explained. Further, confusion was bound to exist by the End of each cycle. The mapmakers will be giving clarity, at the End of each cycle, as I am doing now.
More on Bapsaman can be found at: The Sun, Stars and other Astronomical Objects in Myths
Click here for the List of Articles. These articles were also written by BK Pari and they can be read for free.
Click here to subscribe to the Mailing List so that you would be informed when an eBook, which has been written by BK Pari, could be downloaded for free.