NB: This article can be found after the following introductory passages.
Before you read this article, please note that, from 1996, I (Pari, the author of this article) had begun to see numerous visions. I was trying to understand what was happening to me. As I was trying to understand this, I began writing all the articles which can be found in this website. Each article is a continuation of the earlier one. So what I had explained in earlier articles were not explained in subsequent articles. This had also allowed me to keep developing what I have to explain. After I had written numerous articles, people were asking me as to which articles they had to read in order to understand something or the other. Thus, in 2015, I began to write books. All the knowledge which a person needs, so as to understand the contents of a book, are given in the book. Thus, a person could understand the contents of a book without having to revert to other articles or books. However, a better understanding could be had through reading the other books. I had also begun writing my first book “Holographic Universe : An Introduction” because I began to have a good understanding on the structure of the Holographic Universe through experiences, guidance from God, research, etc.
It should be remembered that my articles were written while I was trying to understand what was happening to me. So, the emphasis in the articles may have been on my own roles (due to the afterlife of my past births). In my books, I concentrate on just explaining knowledge and not really on giving an explanation on my own role.
It should be noted that since there are so many articles, I find it very difficult to update the articles. So there may be information in them which has not been updated. I try my best to keep my eBooks updated.
Anyway, to have a better understand of what has been said in this article, read all my earlier articles. Begin by reading the first article which is numbered as No.1 at my List of Articles. Then, re-read this article to have a better understanding. It should be noted that all my articles were written based on time being cyclic. Click here to understand the basics of the Cycle of Time.
(posted on Dec 14, 2011)
There is a difference between attaining immortality for birth roles and attaining immortality for the soul. This difference has to be understood.
From the beginning of the Copper Age, the Copper Aged Reptilians were involved with attaining immortality for themselves. This means that they were acquiring immortality for their birth-roles. A birth-role is the role which we use during a particular birth. For example in my present corporeal birth, I am Pari. The role (or birth role) which I am using during my present corporeal birth, is that of Pari's. In my previous birth, I was a man. I was using the role (birth-role) of that man, in my previous birth. The role which we use, during each birth, is different. I refer to the role which we use in each birth as the birth-role.
In each birth itself, we have many roles to play. For example, we play the role of the mother to our children, as wife to our husband, as teacher to our students, etc. From the angle that we are the souls and that we take many births, each birth can be seen as having a role (birth-role) of it's own. We have to use this birth-role to play our part, in the World Drama, well.
In the body-conscious state, in the Copper and Iron Ages, we will feel that we are the corporeal body; and we will be trying to give ourselves (the birth-roles) immortality. Some of my Copper Aged past births have attained immortality for themselves; and so, they are able to emerge now to play their role as the mapmakers. Those past births have attained immortality. Immortality was attained for their birth-roles because those past births wanted to remain immortal so that they can play a role, as the mapmakers, at the End (now).
Even the resurrection of Jesus Christ involves immortality for Christ (the birth role that was used to play the role of Christ on earth). The birth-role of Christ attained immortality but the soul of Christ continued to take births. Once we come into the corporeal world (from the Soul World), we have to keep taking births until we go back to the Soul World, at the End of the Cycle. So, the soul of Christ, also, has to take re-births though the birth-role of Christ got resurrected (attained immortality).
The Copper Aged Reptilians were also trying to give immortality to their corporeal bodies (by wrapping them up as mummies). They knew that, at the End (which is now), these mummies would come back to life ( resurrect) because people will give them importance. This was also adopted and adjusted into the Christian religion in respect of the 'resurrection of the dead' (at the End). The resurrection of the mummies is not the same as the 'resurrection of the dead', at the end of the cycle. The mapmakers are supposed to explain the differences, at the End (now), as I am doing. A discussion on the resurrection of the dead, can be found at:
The way present-day people are treating the ancient mummies, makes it seem like as if the mummies have come back to life. The mummies have also been 'traveling around', in a royal manner, in present-day aeroplanes. This is what resurrection of the mummies is all about.
Mummification was also done, in the Copper Age, so as to make sure that immortality is attained by the past births (so that they can play the role of the mapmaker now). The Copper Aged Reptilians were also trying to give immortality to their buildings, writings etc. These would also help the mapmakers with the explanations, at the End (now). News etc about the mummies, ancient buildings, myths etc will:
I have discussed, how ancient evidences help to trigger memories, at:
Part 1 - Dream & Vision - I have a Dream
Though memories (of what had happened in the Copper Age) is influencing us now, we will not be aware of it; unless we get to know of it during the times when we go beyond into the subtle state. When we have subtle experiences, there are so many different things which our attention might be turned to. So, there may be a possibility that one might never know of the influence of these past memories.
The Copper Aged Reptilians achieved success in all their attempts for immortality because they were playing their role, as per the World Drama. What they were doing was geared towards, finally, achieving immortality for the soul, in the Confluence Age (at the End of the Cycle).
At the End of the Cycle, all deity souls attain immortality (for the soul) through their effort-making in the Confluence Age. Then, the deity souls will enjoy the immortal state in the Golden and Silver Ages (in the first half cycle). This immortal state will enable the people (in the Golden and Silver Ages) to know that they are souls and not the corporeal bodies. They will know, when it is time to leave a corporeal body so as to take another birth; and they will just leave their corporeal bodies, so as to take their next birth. They will not have any attachment towards their corporeal body. They will know that the body is getting old and that they will have to take another one. Since the soul enjoys immortality, the soul will just keep changing bodies (like how a snake keeps changing it's skin).
At the end of the Silver Age, when the first deity soul does a sinful act (by using a vice), the whole world transforms back into the ordinary state. Mankind will lose their perfect divine world and their immortal state. So, they become mortals as they come into the Copper Age, after having lost their divine world. The Copper Aged people saw the differences in their consciousness, behaviour etc. They saw their world changing into an imperfect world. They knew of what was happening to them because:
1. their spiritual energy was still quite high,
The mortals (in the Copper and Iron Ages) have attachment towards their corporeal bodies because they will feel that they are the corporeal bodies. It is only during spiritualexperiences that one might realise that one is the soul and not the corporeal body. This is how it will be when the soul does not enjoy immortality.
More on 'immortality for the soul' can be found at:
1.Part 1 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Intro to Snake People and Snake Deities (1)
2. Part 2 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Intro to Naga
3. Part 3 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Snake around Shiva's neck (1)
4. Part 4 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Snake around Shiva's neck (2)
5. Part 5 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Snake Planet and the Nagas
6. Part 6 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Snake deities in Parrellel Universe
7. Part 7 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : The Snake People
8. Part 9 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : The Snake People, Vishnu and Sheshanaga
Part 10 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Genesis and the Snake
1. Part 11 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Life-Drama in Ancient Sri Lanka
2. Part 12 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Life-Dramas in Sri Lanka & World-Wide
3. Part 13 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Nagas, Yakshas, Devas (1)
4. Part 14 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Nagas, Yakshas, Devas (2)
5. Part 15 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Naga Clan in the Copper Age
6. Part 16 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Sumana Saman, Leader of the Devas in Adam's Peak
7. Part 18 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Adam's peak - Mount of Gems and the Re-creation of Heaven
8. Part 19 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Adam's Peak -King of Bharath and Sumana Saman
9. Part 21 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Adam's Peak- Eden, Adam
More on 'immortality for birth roles', etc can be found at:
1. Part 23 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Adam's Peak - Shiva's Footstep, First 3 Copper Aged Past Births (1)
2. Part 24 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Adam's Peak - Shiva's Footstep, First 3 Copper Aged Past Births (2)
3. Part 26 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Evidences left behind remind Reptilian Immortal Roles
10. Sumana Saman
11. Vyasa and Vedas
14. Dream & Vision
15. Part 23 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - Vyasa (1) - Vyasa is God, God's support
17. Part 25 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - God, Vyasa & Aryans (1)
18. Part 26 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - God, Vyasa & Aryans (2)
19. Part 27 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - God, Vyasa & Aryans (3)
20. Part 28 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - Vyasa is Chiranjivi, Egyptian after-life
21. Part 29 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - Vyasa playing God
22. Part 30 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - Why Vyasa began playing God
23. Part 31 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - Tower of Babel, Vyasa (1)
24. Part 32 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - Tower of Babel, Vyasa (2)
26. Part 73 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Past Births (1 - Emerged in 1996; Collective Consciousness of the Reptilian Past Births)
27. Part 74 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Past Births (2 - Mapmaker Emerged in 1996)
28. Part 75 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Past Births (3 - Collective Consciousness)
29. Part 76 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Past Births (4 - Solving the Puzzles; Burning Away of the Vices)
30. Part 77 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - 2nd & 3rd Reptilian Immortal Past Births and Sumana Saman
31. Part 78 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Sumana Saman; 3rd Birth's New World Order
32. Part 79 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Sumana Saman's Unhappiness
33. Part 80 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Roles, Main Ones (1)
34. Part 81 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Roles, Main Ones (2)
35. Part 86 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Rahu, Ketu, Reptilian Immortal Past Births
Click here for the List of Articles. These articles were also written by BK Pari and they can be read for free.
Click here to subscribe to the Mailing List so that you would be informed when an eBook, which has been written by BK Pari, could be downloaded for free.